As the Associate Marketing Analyst, you will be working with Toptal’s Paid Media & Growth Labs Team, driving innovation and company growth at the intersection of business, technology, data, and marketing. While no specific prior technical experience is necessary, to excel at this position you must have an entrepreneurial mentality and an ability to approach a wide variety of problems using an analytical mindset. You must be highly motivated by the prospect of scaling a hyper-growth company while working with and learning from a team of engineers, growth experts, and entrepreneurs.This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of paid media channels (Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn, etc). This includes account optimization and maintenance, testing, ad copy creation, and consulting for overall strategy discussions. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to run digital marketing campaigns that target companies looking to hire elite software engineers, designers, and finance professionals.
* A strong ability to rapidly learn new skills and an interest in learning about a variety of topics related to startup growth, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, data science, etc.
* Be eager to roll up your sleeves and dive in on challenging, complex problems with no clear solutions.
* A strong knack for coming up with well-reasoned ideas for how to acquire and retain new clients.
* A strong analytical background with a proven track record of scoping and executing on analytics projects, and a bias for A/B testing and experimentation.
* Comfort with executing repeatedly on manual implementation and analysis tasks.
* While not necessary, a background in marketing analytics is a big plus for this role. You will need to be comfortable evaluating a growth funnel using standard marketing KPIs (CTR, CPA, Site Bounce Rate, etc).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.