Website Scott's Cheap Flights
Scott’s Cheap Flights is a cheap flight alert service that makes it easy and fun to find incredible deals on international flights departing from almost every continent.
Since 2015 we’ve helped our 1,000,000+ members make their travel dreams a reality by discovering incredible flight deals to international destinations.
If you’re passionate about travel and love helping people, our Customer Advocate role might just be your dream job!
What you’ll work on:
- Assist our subscribers with technical support, account questions and travel advice.
- Communicate with our community on social media, Facebook messenger and chat.
- Flag issues and opportunities to delight our members to other teams.
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a customer-facing role where you were directly responsible for a queue of tickets (customer support, account management, etc.).
- Experience working remotely with a fully-distributed team that collaborates via Slack and Google Hangouts.
- Track record of driving projects and tasks from start to finish independently.
- Exceptional command of the English language — both written and spoken.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Positive, upbeat and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Passion for travel!
Not required, but wonderful to have:
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- Professional proficiency in languages in addition to English (especially Spanish, French, or German).
- This role is based in the United States and requires availability during normal US business hours.
- Due to our international user base, candidates must have flexibility to periodically work different shifts which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends or holidays.
- This role is full-time (40 hours per week).
- Compensation is $15/hour to start.
Job Source: Scott’s Cheap Flights
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/scottscheapflights/e5420afb-730e-41d7-9295-b38bc922433e/apply →