As a CSM you will be the single point of contact for Autodesk teams and key customer sponsors within enterprise accounts, driving post-sale account management, customer relationship development, and value delivery. You will provide strategic advisory services to maximize our customers’ return on investment in their Autodesk solutions. You will utilize your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge, and account management experience to help customers innovate more quickly to gain an advantage in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence customers’ and Autodesk’s future success.
What will you do?
- Lead and own all post-sales activity in order to create recognizable business value for Autodesk’s top customers. You will build positive relationships, demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of Autodesk solutions.
- Identify opportunities for growth and accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best return on your customers’ investment within the shortest timeframe.
- Be the customer’s voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate from proposal through delivery to translate customer business and technical challenges into solutions based on Autodesk products & services.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO) , becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Able to travel up to 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education.
- You have 5+ years in sales, service delivery, or customer success management experience.
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves.
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services.
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth.
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset.
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management.
- Technical educational background or equivalent experience
Customer Success @ Autodesk
The Autodesk Customer Success group advises professionals in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing, and media & entertainment industries. Our staff combine industry domain expertise with comprehensive technical knowledge of the Autodesk portfolio in order to consult our enterprise customers to define and execute a strategic roadmap that supports business goals, build organizational alignment and establish measurable criteria for success, and innovate more quickly to gain a competitive advantage.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://autodesk.taleo.net/careersection/adsk_gen/jobdetail.ftl?job=17WD25625&tz=GMT-05:00 →