Healthline.com is the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US. Every month, over 80 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world. (Ask us about our vision, seriously we’re not just another “healthcare website”)
Healthline prides itself on our authoritative content so we’re very pleased that healthseekers have made us the fastest growing consumer health site. We’re looking for exceptional health and medical experts to help us ensure that our content is accurate, appropriate, trustworthy, and empathetic.
In this consulting role, you’ll provide guidance, feedback, and medical expertise to our editorial team. We’re looking for medical professionals to help make our broad scope of consumer health content — articles, mobile apps, videos, slideshows, and medical illustrations — the gold standard on the Web.
- Provide valuable medical scope and context by advising our editorial and content development teams
- Review our content to ensure medical accuracy and appropriateness for our consumer health audiences
- Answer health-related questions from readers
- Provide your medical point of view on a variety of topics
What you need to know
- The amount of work will depend on our content topic needs and your availability.
- We’ll assign content for review based on your areas of expertise via a cloud-based file management system; each content piece takes, on average, about 30 minutes to review.
- We’ll compensate you at an hourly rate. You’ll invoice us through Bill.com and receive payment on a monthly basis.
- We encourage you to spend time exploring Healthline.com to get a sense of the empathetic and actionable style of our content. You’ll also see how we emphasize the importance of our medical content reviewers.
- Specialist in:
Job Source: Healthline
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/healthline/09dc8367-d636-4397-95d7-bcbe605e4445/apply →