Website FitSmall Business
Pays $45 - $60K
4 Point Consulting is partnering with Fit Small Business to recruit and select a full-time Marketing Writer! This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing guru to be part of a rapidly growing organization offering premium benefits and notable professional development opportunities.
Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business education website FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a full time staff writer to join our editorial team as a Marketing Writer. Fit Small Business is a fast growing NYC-based startup founded in 2013 that is read by over 800,000 small business owners and managers each month. Their headquarters are located across the street from Grand Central Station. This position is open to remote.
About the role:
The Marketing Writer will be our resident expert on educating new and experienced marketing agents and businesses on everything they need to know to succeed. You will work with both our Marketing Section editor and Managing Editor.
Ideally, you have previous experience in the marketing field and a strong passion for technology and online marketing. Maybe your interest has led you to build your own website or social media campaigns; you may have sold something on your own, or helped a small business market their products and services. You should have a great network of marketing experts (e.g. marketing analysts and SEO managers) that you can call on as sources for articles. Most importantly, you are passionate about writing and want to share your knowledge in written form to teach our eager readership how to make their small businesses succeed.
Then this is the position for you.
- Researching, writing, and editing articles on topics such as online marketing, media campaigns, and corporate branding.
- Conducting interviews with experts such as brand strategists, content marketing specialists, and marketing and promotions managers (ideally, from your own network).
- Providing in-depth responses to reader questions and other journalists’ queries on marketing.
- Be comfortable participating in social media, webinars, and video to take our marketing content to the next level.
Requirements and experience:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- You are comfortable writing about marketing or have a strong desire to get your knowledge on paper from years of experience in this field.
- Maybe you are already writing about marketing freelance and want to take it to full time.
- You are high energy and passionate about helping marketing agents and small businesses succeed.
- You are a great communicator who can explain marketing strategies step by step in written form.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment where things change quickly.
What we offer you:
- $45-60k annual starting salary dependent on experience & past writing background (with opportunity for advancement).
- A high quality health plan.
- 401K plan with matching.
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, and enthusiastic colleagues.
Job Source: 4 Point Consulting
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://4pointconsulting.crelate.com/portal/job/p0rw51w0vcw-912392 →