Website FitSmall Business
4 Point Consulting is partnering with Fit Small Business to recruit and select a full-time Sales Writer! This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate sales expert to be part with strong writing skills to be of a rapidly growing organization offering premium benefits and notable professional development opportunities.
Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business education website FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a full time staff writer to join our editorial team as a Sales Writer. Fit Small Business is a fast growing NYC-based startup founded in 2013 that is read by over 800,000 small business owners and managers each month. Their headquarters are located across the street from Grand Central Station. This position is open to remote.
About the role:
The Sales Writer will be our resident expert on educating new and experienced sales agents and businesses on everything they need to know to succeed. You will work with both our Sales Section Editor and Managing Editor.
Ideally, you have experience in sales and a clear understanding of the entire sales life cycle, from lead generation to customer relationship management. Maybe you love sales, hate the grind, and didn’t know you could write full-time. You should also have a great network of sales experts (e.g. sales representatives and account managers) that you can call on as sources for articles. Most importantly, you are passionate about writing and want to share your knowledge in written form to teach our eager readership how to make their small businesses succeed.
Then this is the position for you.
- Researching, writing, and editing articles on sales topics, such as generating leads, presenting products, closing sales, and managing customer relationships.
- Conducting interviews with sales experts, such as top account executives, direct sales managers, sales product experts and enterprise sales representatives (ideally, from your own network).
- Providing in-depth responses to reader questions and other journalists’ queries on the full sales lifecycle.
- Be comfortable participating in social media, webinars, and video to take our sales content to the next level.
Requirements and experience:
- You are comfortable writing about sales or have a strong desire to get your knowledge on paper from years of experience in this field.
- Maybe you are already writing about sales freelance and want to take it to full time.
- You are high energy and passionate about helping sales agents and small businesses succeed.
- You are a great communicator who can explain sales strategies step by step in written form.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment where things change quickly.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience & past writing background (with opportunity for advancement).
- A high quality health plan.
- 401K plan with matching.
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, and enthusiastic colleagues.
Job Source: 4 Point Consulting
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://4pointconsulting.crelate.com/portal/job/uxld42swwoi-171358 →