Website ALOR Consulting
Must be available to attend meetings and events in Portland.
ALOR Consulting is actively seeking a freelance SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR (or MANAGER subject to experience) to focus on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. ALOR is a growing content marketing agency based in Portland, OR with clients in the food, beverage and travel industries.
What’s in it for You? Remote work, flexible schedule and company owners with over twenty years experience working for brands like HBO, Food Network, Discovery and InStyle. As a company, we value storytellers and creative problem solvers who are not afraid to pitch big ideas or try out the latest features on Instagram. While much of the work is remote/telework, occasional on site visits and events (at restaurants, breweries and wineries) is part of the gig.
We do love our work at ALOR.
Our goal is to find a candidate who loves the work they will get to do and to mutually decide on how to grow responsibilities with ALOR over time. We know the skills we need right now and have listed them below, but we are always open to helping our team members focus on advancing skills they excel at most. We are open to training the right candidate on how to get the work done. Yet we hope to find a team member to truly show us how it’s done! It’s our job to empower our team to do their best work. To remove obstacles and to ensure you have the tools and resources needed to optimize your work, clearing as much time as possible to focus on creative execution.
• Optimized scheduling and publishing of content via Later.com, Sprout, Hootsuite or native platforms.
• Writing content against provided photography/video and building social media posts for review and approval.
• Community interaction on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter including direct customer/fan engagement.
• Researching hashtags and Instagram communities focused around hashtags.
• Identification and ideation of influencer engagement opportunities.
• Creation and upkeep of a quarterly editorial calendar for content creation recommendations and client approvals.
• Track engagement and traffic using analytics programs.
• Required: Exceptional writing skills and strong attention to detail, grammar and an understanding of brand voice.
• Bachelor’s degree (or near completion) in a related field including but not limited to: Telecommunications, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, PR.
• Proficiency in Google Drive applications or Microsoft Office Programs.
• A deep understanding of social media platforms and their engagement methods.
• An understanding (or ability to quickly learn and master) social media management tools (Ex: Buffer, Sprout Social, Later, Hootsuite)
• 2+ years experience on social media content development experience. For a Social Media Managers we require experience with brands/companies accounts. At the Social Media Coordinator level we are open to examples of personal account content creation as well.
• Preferred: A history of success as a social media manager with a proven track record of developing and executing successful social media programs.
To APPLY, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Job Source: ALOR Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to info@ALORconsulting.com